• Responsible for Direct Sales, Channel Sales & Corporate tie-up activities for commercial real estate projects
• Responsible for planning monthly & quarterly sales targets and executing them in a given time frame
• Analyzing latest marketing trends and tracking competitors activities and providing valuable .Fine tuning sales & marketing strategies; initiating market development efforts.
• Responsible for handling the dealer/ Channel Partners successfully and provide the complete support to dealer to push the sale effectively.
• Spear heading Sales & Marketing Operations including Planning, Business Development through dealer network which including motivational training program, establishing targets & ensuring accomplishment of the same by the dealer network or through direct sales.
These sales executives must have good interpersonal skills to deal with buyers and sellers from a wide range of backgrounds. They also must be good negotiators and mediators to help buyers and sellers agree to terms. They must have good knowledge of the property market in their area and be familiar with local facilities -- schools, shopping and mass transportation -- so that they can provide their clients with the information they need to make decisions. Real estate sales executives need good marketing skills to enable them to present a persuasive picture of a property, in person and on paper.