Sumukha provides Registered Nurses
• Performing physical exams and maintaining the patient’s health history.
• Taking blood samples.
• Providing critical care, including catheter administration.
• Monitoring the vital signs of a patient.
• Performing diagnostic tests.
• Establishing a treatment plan for the patient and operating medical equipment.
• Administering medicines and attending to wounds.
• Feeding, bathing and ensuring the patient’s personal hygiene.
• Helping with ambulation and exercise.